Delta is a global supplier of new, refurbished and used heavy machinery for infrastructure construction, mineral extraction projects, quarry, mining and machinery related to the pipeline industry. From single machines to complete fleets, the Delta Group is able to meet all your heavy machinery requirements, including service, maintenance, spare- and wear parts, training, and consultancy.
The company was founded in 1987, exporting agricultural tractors. In the nineties, earth moving machinery was added to the range, and heavy machinery is now the main focus. Today, the Delta Group is a full-service supplier that takes care of transportation to any destination in the world, strip down for container loading, shipping, manuals, spare parts and consumables packages.
Know-how makes the difference
Delta Consultancy provides advice on machine configurations, capacity, fleet size and deployment. We have many years’ experience supplying machinery to key industries and can help your organization get moving on infrastructure and mining projects. We not only have the technical know-how, but can also take care of project management and training.
From single machines to complete fleets of vehicles, Delta Machinery is expert in supplying reliable affordable machinery. If the machinery you need is not in stock, we can source, service, inspect, test and if necessary, refurbish quality used machinery. Our extensive global purchasing network means we can respond quickly to specific needs no matter how large or small. Our objective is to supply the most suitable machinery for the job, always taking into account factors like your budget, climate, location, operating conditions and availability of skilled personnel.
Our fully equipped (9500 m2) workshop and sandblasting/ painting facility is located in Deurne (the Netherlands), which is well situated for both Rotterdam and Antwerp Ports. The workshop has facilities and skilled personnel for complete mechanical overhaul, welding, fabrication, sand blasting painting, service, maintenance and testing, and is fully equipped for carrying out inspections. This gives us the capability to bring used heavy machinery up to the standard you require, and is reassurance that it is reliable and able to do the job it is intended for. Plans to double the size of the workshop facilities have been approved, and
work will start soon.
The Delta Group has four business units to effectively serve customers:
- Delta Machinery for sales of used, refurbished and new machinery
- Delta Parts for the supply of spare- and wear parts (air freight delivery if required)
- Delta Consultancy for advice and consultancy.
- Delta Manufacturing
Why choose the Delta Group?
Our company is built on being:
- Professional – a trusted partner with over 25 years experience in, and enthusiasm for, heavy machinery
- Reliable – we deliver a quality product as promised thanks to careful planning, skilled personnel and big stock
- Flexible – we cover needs ranging from machines only to total packages with service and more
- No-nonsense – we are easy to do business with and understand our customers’ business culture
- Hands-on – we guarantee close cooperation to deliver what you need
- Full service – parts and technical (after-sales) backup department.
- Speed – a wide choice of machines available and
in-house refurbishing facilities
- Choice – leading brands and a choice of quality levels and configurations for fast delivery
- Know-how – we advise on type, configuration, quantity and operation of vehicles
- Simplicity – we have global experience in sales, logistics, transport, parts and service
- Contact – several fully equipped sites around the world with support and expertise on-hand
- Advice – recommendations and solutions for your machinery requirements large or small
- Turn-key – one supplier for the heavy machinery and
support you need for a complete project
Vision: contribute to growth.
Reliable and affordable heavy machinery is an economic driver for projects all around the world. To ensure a steady supply, the Delta Group has a global network to source some of the best new and used machinery, and has invested heavily in in-house refurbishing, spare- and wear parts and technical backup.
Ambition: add value by sharing know-how.
This approach has helped Delta become one of the most experienced re-sellers of heavy machinery, pipelayers and crushers worldwide. Knowledge of the applications plus the ability to fully refurbish machinery and meet project requirements makes Delta unique.
Mission: become your supplier of choice.
We have a global customer base and these relationships have been built on providing advice, a quality product, a fast response and the reassurance of local support. We strive to be your supplier of choice.