Machines plus know-how
Supplying heavy machinery fleets for a specific project needs more than a source of suitable machinery. Delta Consultancy will help you determine all plant and related needs, and produce a report that takes into account all factors, including the sites, the processes, the timescale, the available labour force and skills and the level of customer support needed to ensure operational continuity – as well as recommending the required heavy machinery. The cost of this report will be deducted from the equipment and service package order.
Delta Project Management services can include:
- Plant performance – troubleshooting, recommending changes, negotiating with suppliers
- Project development – assisting aggregate producers to develop manufacturing processes for specialised high-quality fine products
- Quarry management – qualified managers for short-term startup assistance and interim management (holiday, sickness) for hard rock, aggregates, sand and gravel
- Health & Safety management – devising and implementing safety, health and environmental schemes, and risk assessment for maintenance for quarries and processing plants
- Project management – we can assist in new quarries, restoration of existing quarries, plant erection, commissioning and removal
- Reporting – compiling, editing and clarifying technical reports prior to submission
- Recommendations for performance improvement – recommendations for increasing output and reducing costs
- Training for maintenance personnel and operators
- Plant audits – survey of existing crushing, screening and materials handling equipment to determine current condition, and to highlight areas that require immediate or long-term attention.