Why choose Delta Rental?
- Delta can provide large quantities of selected top quality equipment at short notice selected from a pool of more than 1,000 units in stock or procured on demand
- Long or short term rental periods available minimizing overall capital outlay on the project
- Standard ‘Dry Rental’ or ‘Tailored Services’ giving value added solutions to your project
- Skilled engineers and diagnostic tools available for support and technical back up services
- Bespoke service-spare-wear-reserve parts packages and diagnostic equipment can be supplied to accompany your rental package, minimizing downtime or reliance on local supply
- Equipment supplied that has been tried and tested over time which is industry accepted giving the highest level of productivity and safety
- Delta Rental in-house logistics can include door to door rates in your rental by conventional or project cargo insuring the quickest possible mobilization times
- Our professional team are always on hand to assist with all aspects of your project
- We supply equipment to comply with all local health & safety requirements and regulations
Delta Rental provides aftersales support to our clients which can include operator and maintenance training, manuals, technical assistance, spare and wear-parts and consumable packages.
Delta rental is an associate member of IPLOCA